01 Disember 2009

What are Your Strength and Weaknesses?

A to Z about YOU. Describe yourself by giving 1-5 points to each statement listed below.

5 points – always --> Excellent
4 points – usually --> Good
3 points – sometimes --> Satisfactory
2 points – rarely --> Fair
1 point -- never --> Poor


1) I am intelligent. I grasp instructions accurately and comprehend directions instantly.
2) I possess initiative. I attempt work beyond that required and work independently.
3) I am punctual. I complete assignments on time and keep appointments on time.
4) I am tactful. I say pleasant things and do the right things when dealing with others.
5) I obey rules. I observe the rules of my organization and obey them at all time.
6) I possess good judgment. I distinguish the important from the unimportant tasks.
7) I speak well. The way I speak often creates a favorable impression.
8) I am considerate. I am mindful of the effect of my conducts on others.
9) I am healthy. I am practically energetic at all time and never get ill.
10) I am accurate. I am good at details and keep records properly in order.
11) I am honest. I do not possess money, time, supplies or ideas without permission.
12) I am industrious. I am happy when I am busy and find work to do at all times.
13) I am loyal. I feel strongly about the ties that bind me to people and organization.
14) I am persistent. I complete assignments and do follow-ups with persistence.
15) I am confident. I know my goals in life and believe that they can be achieved.
16) I am capable of solving problems. I remain calm under pressure and in crisis.
17) I am cheerful. I am humorous, flexible and generous. I smile to everybody.
18) I am enthusiastic. I am eager to learn new tasks and to be trained on-the-job.
19) I am career-minded. I do not mind spending more time at work.
20) I am creative. I like to contribute ideas but dislike instruction and routines.
21) I am adaptable. I adjust myself easily to people, place, things and changes.
22) I am open-mined. I accept criticism with gratitude and not hostility.
23) I am helpful. I offer help to others even before they ask for it.
24) I am efficient. I get my work done on time and with minimum resources.
25) I am polite. I'm well-mannered and never offend persons whom I dislike.
26) I am dependable. I volunteer contributions and do routine duties without being told.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan